Ford Motor Company Introduces: The Divorcemobile
First the pitch to gays, now the appeal to divorced people. Ford Motor Company, whose marketing decisions seem to get more bizarre every week, has decided that this little mini-drama about divorce is a great way to sell SUV’s. Is their recent announcement of a 21% drop in future production a response to junk like this, or is junk like this a response to the drop in production?
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- All is Well™ - Georgia Division
- Homicide Rates Before Guns?
- Mid-Week Refresher: Marine reunited with dog he handled in Afghanistan in surprise ceremony
- States Have a Right to Protect Residents from Illegal Immigration
- Gang Immigration Bill (S.744) is Comprehensively Flawed
- Autopsy of a Deceased Church: 11 Things I Learned
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.