OPEN THREAD: Offer Your Research, Intel & Analysis of the Players on the Reflections Group Here
[UPDATED FROM COMMENTS]
Are you willing to do a little googling or email networking with your connections to find out more about the theology of the members of the Lambeth Reflections Group tasked with writing the statement of the Lambeth Meeting?
If so, please add your results below in the comment thread. Now is the time to hone those Internet research skills, or go through your email address book and phone book, and send out a request for information on individuals below. You may know a priest who is familiar with the province, or you may have visited the province and have personal knowledge of the individual. Given our readership stats, you may even be from that province [and thanks for reading us, if so!]
Please indicate as well any research links you have found, as well as if you have some knowledge through a connection in a province. On the other hand, please do not say “I know he is a revisionist because he is from Canada.”
For your reference, below is the list, with the two TEC members already helpfully filled-in.
Andrew Proud: Bishop for the Horn of Africa (Jerusalem and Middle East)
Alan Abernethy Bishop of Connor (Ireland)
Howard Gregory Bishop of Montego Bay (West Indies)
Sue Moxley: Bishop of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island (Canada)
Daniel: Bishop of East Kerala (South India)
Patrick Mwachiko: Bishop of Masai (Tanzania)
James Ochiel: Bishop of Souther Nyanza (Kenya)
Johannes Seoka: Bishop of Pretoria (Southern Africa)
Ezekiel Kondo: Bishop of Khatoum (Sudan)
John Neil Alexander: Bishop of Atlanta (TEC)
Roger Chung Po Chue: Bishop of Antsiranana (Indian Ocean)
Gerry Wolf: Bishop of Rhode Island (TEC)
David Njova: Bishop of Lusaka (Central Africa)
Bill Godfrey: Bishop of Peru (Southern Cone)
Michael Perham: Bishop of Gloucester (England)
Louis Tsui: Bishop of Eastern Kowloon (Hong Kong)
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- [Bumped from 08] The Anglican Communion & the Trajectory We Are On
- BREAKING: Diocese of Los Angeles Elects Non-Celibate Lesbian As Suffragan Bishop
- Carl Trueman Critiques Evangelical Strategy and Behaviour in the Church of Scotland
- An Alumnus of VTS Writes: “An Instant Classic! The Re-Invention of Virginia Theological Seminary”
- What Happened at General Synod II: Archbishop’s Presidential Address
- Just a Few Reminders About Bishop Ted Gulick of Kentucky & the Fort Worth Entity
- Cyanide in the Tylenol: The Marketing Issues Confronting Traditional Episcopal Dioceses & Parishes
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.