[Bumped In Honor of Ragsdale Week] Words Fail
In one of the most biased, fawning pieces of “journalism” I’ve had the displeasure of reading in quite a while, Katherine “Abortion is a Blessing” Ragsdale gets feted by something called The Boston Phoenix, with our pal CJ rating a mention on the first page. Just one of the lovely gems you’ll find there:
In addition to arguing that her critics’ rage is inorganic — that it’s the product, essentially, of right-wing ideological carpetbaggers — Ragsdale also dismisses their arguments as illogical. The idea that abortion kills a child, she contends, reflects parental hopes and dreams for the child-to-be, not the reality of what the zygote or fetus actually is. (It is, in her words, “proleptic,” a theological term for anticipated realities that come to be treated as extant in the here and now.)
With Dr. Tiller gone, perhaps Ragsdale has an excellent opportunity to become the pro-death movement’s premiere spokesperson. Here’s hoping she gets all the limelight she wants.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Pre-teen Pedophile Victim Forced by Rapist to Get Abortion at Planned Parenthood
- Methodists Weigh In On Gosnell
- Gosnell Waives Right to Appeal; Gets Life in Prison
- Late-Term Abortionist LeRoy Carhart Exposed
- Molech’s Church Brings Out Heavy Artillery
- Exposing Works of Darkness II: 72 Members of Congress Confront MSM
- Exposing Works of Darkness: There’s New Cover for Pedophiles
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.