Who Signed The Religious Declaration on Sexual Morality, Justice, and Healing?
Remember this thread where we discussed the Religious Declaration on Sexual Morality, Justice, and Healing. Here’s the list of those who have signed. Here’s the list of Episcopal clergy, staff, and seminary professors who signed.
Hat tip: Robert Lundy
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Liberals to United Methodist Church: Drop Dead (THIRD UPDATE)
- Don’t Support the Media’s Memes
- Priest Seeks to Reclaim Pride from Christian Disparagement
- ACLU Leader Quits After Daughters Encounter Men in Women’s Restroom
- Genderqueer, Australian Flags, Trump, Baal; Pots and Kettles
- DOJ Issues Threats to Schools
- What’s Wrong with the Law, and in Particular with Harvard Law School
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.