Who Signed The Religious Declaration on Sexual Morality, Justice, and Healing?
Remember this thread where we discussed the Religious Declaration on Sexual Morality, Justice, and Healing. Here’s the list of those who have signed. Here’s the list of Episcopal clergy, staff, and seminary professors who signed.
Hat tip: Robert Lundy
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- DOJ Issues Threats to Schools
- What’s Wrong with the Law, and in Particular with Harvard Law School
- A Well-Aimed Blast at the Communion-Wreckers
- Podcast: Canterbury’s Unfailingly Consistent Claim to Powerlessness
- It’s Not About Tolerance
- New App Funded by Tax Dollars Connects Teens to Birth Control & Sexuality Education
- Former TEC Rector Accused of Sexual Misconduct
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.