Who Signed The Religious Declaration on Sexual Morality, Justice, and Healing?
Remember this thread where we discussed the Religious Declaration on Sexual Morality, Justice, and Healing. Here’s the list of those who have signed. Here’s the list of Episcopal clergy, staff, and seminary professors who signed.
Hat tip: Robert Lundy
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Shutting Down Freedom at Marquette
- Ephraim Radner on Why I Changed My Mind on Civil Marriage
- Abandoning the Search for the Gay Gene and Embracing Choice
- ACNA Primate: Don’t sign marriage pledge for now
- UK “journalists” distort study to advocate for LGBT church
- Oh Dear—Jim Naughton is peevish again—so give generously to the IRD
- The Marriage Pledge and the Libertarian Solution to the Marriage Debate
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.