Diocese of Colorado Consuming Itself
Unrestricted reserves fall from nearly $5 million in 2006, to $750,000 today, due mainly to litigation over Grace Church in Colorado Springs. This represents not only a deep decline in money available to the diocese, but in investment income generated by those reserves.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Failure of TEC LGBT Strategy in One Easy Blog
- Statement of St. James’ (Anglican) Rector on TEC Fire Sale
- TEC to sell off another church it “won”
- Sold off Seminary “Manhattan’s next buzzy event space”
- BREAKING: HEATHER COOK RESIGNS
- Nominees for Bishop of Dallas
- THE PB CANDIDATES (Did they follow Stand Firm or do we just guess well?)
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.