Diocese of Colorado Consuming Itself
Unrestricted reserves fall from nearly $5 million in 2006, to $750,000 today, due mainly to litigation over Grace Church in Colorado Springs. This represents not only a deep decline in money available to the diocese, but in investment income generated by those reserves.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- CofE Clergy Refuse to “Take Note” of “Orthodox” Bishops’ Report on Marriage
- Guessing Game
- Bishop Bruno, the Consummate Hypocrite
- San Joaquin Appeal Rebuffed by California Supreme Court
- ECUSA Loses (Again) in Quincy; San Joaquin Seeks Review [UPDATED]
- A Well-Aimed Blast at the Communion-Wreckers
- How Legalism Has Destroyed the Communion
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.