Diocese of Colorado Consuming Itself
Unrestricted reserves fall from nearly $5 million in 2006, to $750,000 today, due mainly to litigation over Grace Church in Colorado Springs. This represents not only a deep decline in money available to the diocese, but in investment income generated by those reserves.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- GTS faculty reveal the words that got them fired
- At GTS, Prayers Ascending to Father, Son and Holy Lawyers
- The GAFCON/FCA Tea Party
- The Unraveling of the Anglican Communion
- Why Bishop Martins Is Not Going to the HOB Meeting in Taiwan
- Episcopal Task Force has a “word” about bureaucracy, decline
- ECSUA Rump Diocese in Ft. Worth Officially Embraces the Culture
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.