Diocese of Colorado Consuming Itself
Unrestricted reserves fall from nearly $5 million in 2006, to $750,000 today, due mainly to litigation over Grace Church in Colorado Springs. This represents not only a deep decline in money available to the diocese, but in investment income generated by those reserves.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- SC Judge Makes Short Shrift of ECUSA’s Motion
- Quincy Court to TEC: “Plaintiffs Won—Quit Your Bad-Faith Maneuvers ... Now!”
- Fort Worth Case Argued before Judge Chupp
- ECUSA to Judge Goodstein: “We, not You, Get to Decide What Is Ours”
- Presiding Bishop Restricts Heather Cook under Title IV
- Bishop Lawrence Writes to his Diocese
- South Carolina Decision Is Full Vindication for the Victims of ECUSA’s Oppression
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.