Diocese of Colorado Consuming Itself
Unrestricted reserves fall from nearly $5 million in 2006, to $750,000 today, due mainly to litigation over Grace Church in Colorado Springs. This represents not only a deep decline in money available to the diocese, but in investment income generated by those reserves.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- BREAKING - SCOTUS Denies Falls Church Petition
- Episcopal Diocese of South Carolina Resolution: Response to Offer of Provisional Primatial Oversight
- Meanwhile, in a parallel Episcopalian universe
- Exclusive: Bishop Iker on the Anglo-Catholic/Evangelical Divide
- Arkansas Church Kicks Out Transgender Priest, Republishes Statement on Welcoming and Inclusion
- Arkansas: Benfield Removes Transgender Priest from Pine Bluff Church
- Greg Fry is Now Gwen Fry
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.