Diocese of Colorado Consuming Itself
Unrestricted reserves fall from nearly $5 million in 2006, to $750,000 today, due mainly to litigation over Grace Church in Colorado Springs. This represents not only a deep decline in money available to the diocese, but in investment income generated by those reserves.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Presiding Bishop Rules out Settlement; San Joaquin to Appeal
- Making Sense of the Trial in South Carolina
- Analyzing the Quincy Decision
- South Carolina Trial Ends: Day 14
- [Bumped: How to give to Quincy] Quincy Funds Frozen Again; Defense Fund Needs Help
- South Carolina Trial Day 13: the Truth Will Out
- South Carolina Trial: Day 12 - Judge Refuses to Be Distracted
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.