Diocese of Colorado Consuming Itself
Unrestricted reserves fall from nearly $5 million in 2006, to $750,000 today, due mainly to litigation over Grace Church in Colorado Springs. This represents not only a deep decline in money available to the diocese, but in investment income generated by those reserves.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Why Bishop Martins Is Not Going to the HOB Meeting in Taiwan
- Episcopal Task Force has a “word” about bureaucracy, decline
- ECSUA Rump Diocese in Ft. Worth Officially Embraces the Culture
- Jesus Became Michael Brown
- Same Sex Marriage Comes to Falls Church
- Presiding Bishop Rules out Settlement; San Joaquin to Appeal
- Making Sense of the Trial in South Carolina
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.