Diocese of Colorado Consuming Itself
Unrestricted reserves fall from nearly $5 million in 2006, to $750,000 today, due mainly to litigation over Grace Church in Colorado Springs. This represents not only a deep decline in money available to the diocese, but in investment income generated by those reserves.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- TEC Minnesota gives local option for same sex marriage
- DioDallas: Bishop Stanton Announces Retirement
- Gay Marriage is to Govt. as is Study Hall to Academics
- Hey Anglicans, hearing the Benghazi testimony, how ‘bout that IX Commandment?
- Ruling in St. James Case Clouds the Title of Former Episcopal Parish Properties in California
- Fresno Judge Denies ECUSA’s Motion for Summary Judgment in San Joaquin
- Myth of ECUSA Declining Turns Out to be True
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.