Diocese of Colorado Consuming Itself
Unrestricted reserves fall from nearly $5 million in 2006, to $750,000 today, due mainly to litigation over Grace Church in Colorado Springs. This represents not only a deep decline in money available to the diocese, but in investment income generated by those reserves.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Mere Anglicanism 2015: a Report (II)
- Mere Anglicanism 2015: a Report (I)
- [OPEN THREAD] PB, Episcopal bishops offer support to President’s Immigration Executive Action
- Bishop Cook posts $2.5M bond, released from jail
- Maryland Priest Pens Letter to Parish about Heather Cook
- Heather Cook Remains Imprisoned; Judge Refuses to Lower $2.5M Bail
- Heather Cook to Be Charged with Manslaughter, DUI, Other Crimes in Death of Cyclist
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.