Diocese of Colorado Consuming Itself
Unrestricted reserves fall from nearly $5 million in 2006, to $750,000 today, due mainly to litigation over Grace Church in Colorado Springs. This represents not only a deep decline in money available to the diocese, but in investment income generated by those reserves.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- BIshop Bruno Forces Pregnant Women and Children to Worship Outdoors in Summer Heat
- Pay Day Lenders From Atlanta Send Fake “Christian” Ministry to Harass South Dakotans
- Look! A squirrel! (Sermon on John 6:1-21)
- Final Judgment Entered in Fort Worth Case
- Planned Parenthood, Pay Day Lenders, and How I’m Praying These Days
- Another Biblical battlefront - you can give fire support
- Busting Paltry Prayer Time
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.