Diocese of Colorado Consuming Itself
Unrestricted reserves fall from nearly $5 million in 2006, to $750,000 today, due mainly to litigation over Grace Church in Colorado Springs. This represents not only a deep decline in money available to the diocese, but in investment income generated by those reserves.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Decision Expected Soon in South Carolina Case
- Is a Church that Sues Itself a Church?
- ECUSA Denied Leave to Appeal in Quincy Case
- Ephraim Radner on Why I Changed My Mind on Civil Marriage
- More than 150 Clergy Sign The Marriage Pledge in 48 Hours
- Oh Dear—Jim Naughton is peevish again—so give generously to the IRD
- One Black Episcopalian on Ferguson
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.