Diocese of Colorado Consuming Itself
Unrestricted reserves fall from nearly $5 million in 2006, to $750,000 today, due mainly to litigation over Grace Church in Colorado Springs. This represents not only a deep decline in money available to the diocese, but in investment income generated by those reserves.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Poetic Justice for the Bishop of Los Angeles
- Episcopal Church service celebrates language of sexual misconduct
- Five Predictions About Presiding Bishop-Elect Curry
- Here’s an oasis in the midst of all the crazy bad news
- Revisionist Activist Deimel Charged with Theft; Alleged Victim is 91-Yr Old Nursing Home Resident
- TEC offer to let Stand Firm transfer to Westboro Baptist declined
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.