Diocese of Colorado Consuming Itself
Unrestricted reserves fall from nearly $5 million in 2006, to $750,000 today, due mainly to litigation over Grace Church in Colorado Springs. This represents not only a deep decline in money available to the diocese, but in investment income generated by those reserves.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Legal News from South Carolina and San Joaquin
- Court of Appeals Returns Trademark Case to SC District Court
- Apocalyptic, Intolerant Theocracy Nukes Up. But Indiana!
- Morons on Parade, Episcopal Edition
- Anglican Future Conference - Interview with Ashley Null
- [CofE] A Southwark “Apology” - Why Much More is Needed from Goddard and the Bishop
- [CofE] The Southwark Crisis Deepens
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.