Diocese of Colorado Consuming Itself
Unrestricted reserves fall from nearly $5 million in 2006, to $750,000 today, due mainly to litigation over Grace Church in Colorado Springs. This represents not only a deep decline in money available to the diocese, but in investment income generated by those reserves.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Science, reason, space aliens and Laodiceans
- Night Thoughts Away from Home during Christmas Season
- Rump Diocese Tries “Hail Mary” Pass in South Carolina
- Australia’s First Female Diocesan Bishop - we should ordain homosexuals and the Cross does not save
- ECUSA, Diocese of Chicago Gang Up on Quincy Parishes
- If you can’t get into healthcare.gov
- Quincy Funds Frozen Again; Defense Fund Needs Help
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.