Diocese of Colorado Consuming Itself
Unrestricted reserves fall from nearly $5 million in 2006, to $750,000 today, due mainly to litigation over Grace Church in Colorado Springs. This represents not only a deep decline in money available to the diocese, but in investment income generated by those reserves.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- A Well-Aimed Blast at the Communion-Wreckers
- How Legalism Has Destroyed the Communion
- +Bruno’s Conflict of Interest Is Now Public
- #Primates2016 Day 4 - Your Guess is as Good as Mine
- #Primates2016 Day 2 - The Facade Begins to Crumble
- BREAKING: Large Number of Conservative Primates Missing from Tuesday Evensong
- Primates Meeting - Little Progress and a Very Little Procession
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.