Good Lord, Deliver Us: Community Organizers Pray to Obama
Given the location, context, and form of this “prayer,” and the dress and manner of the “celebrant,” I’ll be very surprised to learn this is not the work of Episcopalians in the diocese of Washington and/or Maryland. The Gamaliel Foundation’s web site is here, but it’s such a mess it’s hard to figure out who’s who and where they come from. If anyone can identify the woman leading the “prayer,” please provide whatever info and links you can:
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Orthodox Announce Ecumenical Council
- Did Jesus mean baptism when he said “born by water and the Spirit?”
- So, how go those Lenten disciplines?
- UPDATED: Has Presiding Bishop Invitation to Preach at Nashotah Been Withdrawn?
- BREAKING - SCOTUS Denies Falls Church Petition
- Former Mars Hill Elder challenges leadership culture under Driscoll
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.