Good Lord, Deliver Us: Community Organizers Pray to Obama
Given the location, context, and form of this “prayer,” and the dress and manner of the “celebrant,” I’ll be very surprised to learn this is not the work of Episcopalians in the diocese of Washington and/or Maryland. The Gamaliel Foundation’s web site is here, but it’s such a mess it’s hard to figure out who’s who and where they come from. If anyone can identify the woman leading the “prayer,” please provide whatever info and links you can:
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Trial in South Carolina: Day 10 - ECUSA’s Witness again Barred from Rendering Undisclosed Opinions
- Time for Christians to Get Out of Federal Contracting
- Islam in the News: Threatening Christians and Cutting off Hands
- Dr. Al Mohler on Church of England Decision to Ordain Women Bishops
- “Women Priests in their Sights”? - or “liberals in Australia running scared”
- Trial in South Carolina: Day 9 - a Day of Contradictions
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.