Good Lord, Deliver Us: Community Organizers Pray to Obama
Given the location, context, and form of this “prayer,” and the dress and manner of the “celebrant,” I’ll be very surprised to learn this is not the work of Episcopalians in the diocese of Washington and/or Maryland. The Gamaliel Foundation’s web site is here, but it’s such a mess it’s hard to figure out who’s who and where they come from. If anyone can identify the woman leading the “prayer,” please provide whatever info and links you can:
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Anticipating the Cost of Closing Coal Plants
- Houston Mayor Drops Controversial Pastor Subpoenas
- Should the US be the World’s Medical Backstop Against Ebola?
- NH Parking Officials: Keeping the Vision Alive
- Should Ebola Health Care Workers Be Quarantined?
- On Avoiding Conflict and Calming Everything Down
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.