Good Lord, Deliver Us: Community Organizers Pray to Obama
Given the location, context, and form of this “prayer,” and the dress and manner of the “celebrant,” I’ll be very surprised to learn this is not the work of Episcopalians in the diocese of Washington and/or Maryland. The Gamaliel Foundation’s web site is here, but it’s such a mess it’s hard to figure out who’s who and where they come from. If anyone can identify the woman leading the “prayer,” please provide whatever info and links you can:
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- ACNA Primate: Don’t sign marriage pledge for now
- UK “journalists” distort study to advocate for LGBT church
- More than 150 Clergy Sign The Marriage Pledge in 48 Hours
- Oh Dear—Jim Naughton is peevish again—so give generously to the IRD
- One Black Episcopalian on Ferguson
- The Marriage Pledge and the Libertarian Solution to the Marriage Debate
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.