Good Lord, Deliver Us: Community Organizers Pray to Obama
Given the location, context, and form of this “prayer,” and the dress and manner of the “celebrant,” I’ll be very surprised to learn this is not the work of Episcopalians in the diocese of Washington and/or Maryland. The Gamaliel Foundation’s web site is here, but it’s such a mess it’s hard to figure out who’s who and where they come from. If anyone can identify the woman leading the “prayer,” please provide whatever info and links you can:
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Global Warming Alarmism Debunked: “It’s the Sample Size!”
- Commercial Dares to Portray Unborn as Human
- [CofE] Statement from Diocese of Manchester on “Trans Jesus” Play
- [CofE] Controversial Chapel Invitation Brings Tensions to Wycliffe Hall Oxford
- Middle School Kids Sharing Nude Photos
- [CofE] Manchester Church Hosts “Trans Jesus” Play, Bishop is Silent
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.