TEc Reports 2.48% Decline In Membership
Mainline churches reporting declines in membership are United Church of Christ, down 2.83 percent to 1,080,199 members; the Presbyterian Church (USA), down 2.61 percent to 2,770,730 members; the Episcopal Church, down 2.48 percent to 2,006,343 members; the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. down 1.96 percent to 4,542,868 members; the American Baptist Churches USA, down 1.55 percent to 1,310,505; the Lutheran Church (Missouri Synod), down 1.08 percent to 2,312,111 members; and the United Methodist Church, down 1.01 percent to 7,774,931 members.
Hat tip: Robroy
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Thoughts on veiled crosses
- But I don’t want all that doom and gloom with my Easter!
- ARDF - Mothers Day 2014
- Dr. Al Mohler: “The Gospel of Jesus’ Wife and the State of Modern Scholarship”
- Without Penal Substitution there is Despair in Morality
- The House of Lords: “It is a Silly Place”
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.