[Bumped] Diocese of Georgia Selling Bonds For Honey Creek Camp Debt
[This week is “Diocese of Georgia Meltdown Week” and so we’re bumping a few of the stories from the past that let us all know why the diocese is where it is today.]
This is, we are assured by Bishop Benhase, a “unique investment opportunity.”
For a description of the mess that Honey Creek is in, check out the diocesan profile from late 2008 and the comments in the SF post.
For reasons why it would be incredibly unwise to contribute anything at all to any initiatives of the current leadership of the Diocese of Georgia, read here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Rump Diocese Tries “Hail Mary” Pass in South Carolina
- ECUSA, Diocese of Chicago Gang Up on Quincy Parishes
- Quincy Funds Frozen Again; Defense Fund Needs Help
- Bishop John-David Schofield, Rest in Peace
- GAFCON Day 4 - Interview with Bishop Iker
- Neuhaus Vindicated Yet Again
- Judgment in Quincy; Chicago Denied Substitution, $1.1 Million Released
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.