Update on South Dakota Abortion Law
You may recall back in March that South Dakota happily passed a law requiring a wait period and counseling on alternatives, with medical information.
Naturally, Planned Parenthood—the largest provider of abortion in the nation—sprang into action with a lawsuit—gotta keep those sales numbers up.
Since apparently the point is to make the law to costly to defend, South Dakota’s legislature has started a legal fund called the “Life Protection SubFund.” If you want to donate make checks out to “State of South Dakota,” include “Life Protection Subfund” on the check memo, and mail to Bureau of Administration, 500 E. Capitol, Pierre, SD 57501.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- The Christian Case for Abortion Rights: Writer Goes In Search of a Mythical Beast
- Abortion Now, Abortion Tomorrow, Abortion Forever
- From the President on down, the Left Can’t Understand Hobby Lobby (Updated)
- The First Civilization
- The utilitarian unity of burning at the stake and abortion
- U.S. consensus shifts - do they even matter?
- Louisiana Moves Bill Through Senate to Impose Regulations on Abortion Providers
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.