Update on South Dakota Abortion Law
You may recall back in March that South Dakota happily passed a law requiring a wait period and counseling on alternatives, with medical information.
Naturally, Planned Parenthood—the largest provider of abortion in the nation—sprang into action with a lawsuit—gotta keep those sales numbers up.
Since apparently the point is to make the law to costly to defend, South Dakota’s legislature has started a legal fund called the “Life Protection SubFund.” If you want to donate make checks out to “State of South Dakota,” include “Life Protection Subfund” on the check memo, and mail to Bureau of Administration, 500 E. Capitol, Pierre, SD 57501.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Center for Medical Progress Statement on Suppression of Abortion Videos
- Abortionists Find Judge to Ignore First Amendment (UPDATED)
- Newest From CMP: “It’s a Boy!”
- The Empire Strikes Back With Judicial Collaboration (UPDATED)
- The Empire of Death Strikes Back
- How Much is Planned Parenthood Costing You?
- Justice to Investigate CMP
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.