Update on South Dakota Abortion Law
You may recall back in March that South Dakota happily passed a law requiring a wait period and counseling on alternatives, with medical information.
Naturally, Planned Parenthood—the largest provider of abortion in the nation—sprang into action with a lawsuit—gotta keep those sales numbers up.
Since apparently the point is to make the law to costly to defend, South Dakota’s legislature has started a legal fund called the “Life Protection SubFund.” If you want to donate make checks out to “State of South Dakota,” include “Life Protection Subfund” on the check memo, and mail to Bureau of Administration, 500 E. Capitol, Pierre, SD 57501.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Are Your State Dollars Paying for Abortion?
- New App Funded by Tax Dollars Connects Teens to Birth Control & Sexuality Education
- Commercial Dares to Portray Unborn as Human
- Purveyors of Death Seek to Up the Ante
- Planned Parenthood Sues for Right to Dispose of Babies as Landfill Medical Waste
- Is Abortion Murder?
- Hollywood Cheers for Culture of Death
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.