Update on South Dakota Abortion Law
You may recall back in March that South Dakota happily passed a law requiring a wait period and counseling on alternatives, with medical information.
Naturally, Planned Parenthood—the largest provider of abortion in the nation—sprang into action with a lawsuit—gotta keep those sales numbers up.
Since apparently the point is to make the law to costly to defend, South Dakota’s legislature has started a legal fund called the “Life Protection SubFund.” If you want to donate make checks out to “State of South Dakota,” include “Life Protection Subfund” on the check memo, and mail to Bureau of Administration, 500 E. Capitol, Pierre, SD 57501.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Culture of Death Doing What It Does Best
- Ohio State U. research challenges Obamacare assumption
- The Authoritarian Dan Savage - “Compulsory Abortion for 30 Years”
- Will the Pope Hold Catholic Universities Accountable?
- European Parliament: Abortion Not a Fundamental Human Right
- Looking for Lydia
- History is Hard
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.