Harold Camping Retires
from the Christian Post
Harold Camping, who predicted Oct. 21 to be the day Christians would be caught up to heaven and that God would judge the world, said on Oct. 16 that he is no longer able to lead Family Radio Stations, Inc. or his ministry, and his wife has confirmed that the 90-year-old radio evangelist has retired, a documentarian close to Camping told The Christian Post in an exclusive interview.
Camping also said in a private conversation that day that nobody could know exactly when the time of the apocalypse would come, according to his interlocutor. That statement constitutes a radical change in his teachings, as Camping used to claim that the date of the end of the world is encoded in the Bible, and that he had found the way to read it through studying it closely for many years…more
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Friday Palate Cleanser: Spectacular B&W Photos of New York City
- It’s the end of the world as we know it (and that’s great!)
- Reforming the Republic IV: Educate; Do Not Enstupidate[*]
- Actions Still Speak Louder Than Words
- Robert J. Samuelson Discusses Risk, Reality and America’s Future
- Free Speech For Me, But Not For Thee
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.