Frank Turk Has Some Fun With Egalitarians
Frank Turk takes on the there-is-no-difference-between-the-sexes-in-the-church crowd and takes some fun swipes at Anglicans and Scot Mcknight in the process:
Some of you may know that a couple of weeks ago, John Piper had the DG Pastor’s Conference, and had a lot of men there. Well, this offended a lot of women, and Scot McKnight, and they had a lot to say about it as you might expect. Most of it didn’t really make any sense, but it’s Wednesday, and we can’t just leave this space blank.
The message that seems to have really bent them all out of shape and put them off their yogurt and vitamin water is the biographical sketch Dr. Piper did of J.C. Ryle. In particular, they took offense to Dr. Piper saying this by way of introduction…more
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- (updated) [Oz] Bishop Sarah Macneil Conducted Same-Sex “Blessing” While Diocesan Archdeacon
- Pray for the Ugley Vicar
- Red Quiver: A 40 Day Journey with Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- A Modest Proposal to Reform ECUSA (II)
- The Most Important Issue in the World
- A Modest Proposal to Reform ECUSA (I)
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.