Pelosi Wants Gay Marriage Plank in 2012 Dem Platform
Warning: Link to wholesome, family-oriented web site full of sexually-provocative gay imagery.
The proposed plank states: “We support the full inclusion of all families in the life of our nation, with equal respect, responsibilities, and protections under the law, including the freedom to marry. Government has no business putting barriers in the path of people seeking to care for their family members, particularly in challenging economic times.
The Democrats, having taxed, regulated, and “stimulated” our economy into oblivion, now want to say that because of hard economic times we need to legalize gay marriage? This is like the boy who kills his parents then begs the court for leniency because he’s an orphan.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Ephraim Radner on Why I Changed My Mind on Civil Marriage
- The Supplication
- Abandoning the Search for the Gay Gene and Embracing Choice
- ACNA Primate: Don’t sign marriage pledge for now
- UK “journalists” distort study to advocate for LGBT church
- Oh Dear—Jim Naughton is peevish again—so give generously to the IRD
- One Black Episcopalian on Ferguson
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.