Pelosi Wants Gay Marriage Plank in 2012 Dem Platform
Warning: Link to wholesome, family-oriented web site full of sexually-provocative gay imagery.
The proposed plank states: “We support the full inclusion of all families in the life of our nation, with equal respect, responsibilities, and protections under the law, including the freedom to marry. Government has no business putting barriers in the path of people seeking to care for their family members, particularly in challenging economic times.
The Democrats, having taxed, regulated, and “stimulated” our economy into oblivion, now want to say that because of hard economic times we need to legalize gay marriage? This is like the boy who kills his parents then begs the court for leniency because he’s an orphan.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- [CofE] A Storm is Brewing in Southwark Diocese
- Islam amplifies blasphemy
- Political Startup Ranks the Most Conservative, Liberal 2016 Candidates
- [OPEN THREAD] PB, Episcopal bishops offer support to President’s Immigration Executive Action
- United Methodists Let Bishop Off Hook
- Episcopalians for Death updates
- Gay Brownshirts to TLC: Thou Shalt Not Broadcast
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.