Presiding Bishop Urges Millennium Development Goals as Lenten Focus
The focus of Lent should be singular and directed. And that focus is not the MDG’s however blessed be their name Ms. Schori thinks they are.
Episcopal Church Presiding Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori invites a focus on the Millennium Development Goals for Lent 2012.
“I invite you to use the Millennium Development Goals as your focus for Lenten study and discipline and prayer and fasting this year,” Presiding Bishop Jefferts Schori said. “The Millennium Development Goals are truly reflective of several of the Five Marks of Mission.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Center for Medical Progress Statement on Suppression of Abortion Videos
- Abortionists Find Judge to Ignore First Amendment (UPDATED)
- Friday Refresher Courtesy of the U.S. Marines
- Denmark, Standing for What’s Truly Important
- Newest From CMP: “It’s a Boy!”
- The Empire Strikes Back With Judicial Collaboration (UPDATED)
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.