Two Arrested in Connnection with UK Anglican Child Abuse Investigation
Two men in their 70s were arrested on Tuesday on suspicion of sexual abuse of young men and children as police investigate claims of abuses by Church of England vicars decades ago.
Sussex police said that child protection detectives had been investigating the allegations for six months after a confidential review by former top judge Elizabeth Butler-Sloss of abuse claims in the Diocese of Chichester.
The arrests come two days after the Church of England said it was “deeply sorry” for allowing a convicted paedophile to be ordained as a priest in the same diocese in 1966.
The entire article can be read here.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- The Pemberton Ruling - Liberal Theological and Political Method Exposed
- Ave Imperator, Te Morituri Salutamus
- Sydney Synod “Grieved” by actions of Bishops of Gippsland and Wangaratta
- Sydney Synod Declares “Communion with ACNA”
- Sydney Archbishop Glenn Davies Calls Christians to Gracious Engagement in Marriage Debate
- Derailed Theology Leads to Train Wreck
- A Living Text: PEARUSA to Integrate Fully Into the ACNA
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.