Two Arrested in Connnection with UK Anglican Child Abuse Investigation
Two men in their 70s were arrested on Tuesday on suspicion of sexual abuse of young men and children as police investigate claims of abuses by Church of England vicars decades ago.
Sussex police said that child protection detectives had been investigating the allegations for six months after a confidential review by former top judge Elizabeth Butler-Sloss of abuse claims in the Diocese of Chichester.
The arrests come two days after the Church of England said it was “deeply sorry” for allowing a convicted paedophile to be ordained as a priest in the same diocese in 1966.
The entire article can be read here.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Valé Mike Ovey
- New Zealand FCA make Submission to Same-Sex Blessing Working Group
- Two Worthy Reads
- [Oz] Nexus Conference Monday 23 May 2016 Livestream
- A Well-Aimed Blast at the Communion-Wreckers
- Wycliffe Hall Principal Writes “to put the record straight”
- [CofE] Statement from Diocese of Manchester on “Trans Jesus” Play
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.