Lambeth Position on Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani
This statement was received in response to my inquiry of Lambeth Palace of any statements made on behalf of Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani.
Youcef Nadarkhani is very much in our thoughts and prayers here at Lambeth Palace. Archbishop Rowan has made clear and direct representations on Pastor Nadarkhani ‘s behalf to the Iranian Government via the Iranian Ambassador in London. I can assure you that we continue to monitor the situation carefully.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Islamic Atrocities, the “Narrative of Redemption” and Christmas
- Does Religion Cause War, Or Just Come Along for the Ride?
- UK “journalists” distort study to advocate for LGBT church
- A Case for Panic
- Tell me again how we worship the same God?
- There is one God and this guy is his Twitter!
- California State Universities Fight “Islamophobia,” stoke Contempt for Christians
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.