Lambeth Position on Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani
This statement was received in response to my inquiry of Lambeth Palace of any statements made on behalf of Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani.
Youcef Nadarkhani is very much in our thoughts and prayers here at Lambeth Palace. Archbishop Rowan has made clear and direct representations on Pastor Nadarkhani ‘s behalf to the Iranian Government via the Iranian Ambassador in London. I can assure you that we continue to monitor the situation carefully.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Stick a Fork in It: The Danish Is Done
- Queen’s Chaplain Who Objected to Quranic Readings at Cathedral Service Resigns
- Indignation at Election Interference Depends on Who is Doing the Interferring
- UNESCO: What’s the Temple Mount?
- World Chess to Women: How About We Play in Iran?
- World Council of Churches Throws Out Welcome Mat to Egyptian Anti-Semite
- A Day in the Life of Religion of Peace Cleric: Pulverize, Kill and Subjugate
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.