Lambeth Position on Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani
This statement was received in response to my inquiry of Lambeth Palace of any statements made on behalf of Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani.
Youcef Nadarkhani is very much in our thoughts and prayers here at Lambeth Palace. Archbishop Rowan has made clear and direct representations on Pastor Nadarkhani ‘s behalf to the Iranian Government via the Iranian Ambassador in London. I can assure you that we continue to monitor the situation carefully.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Armenian Church recognizes genocide victims as martyrs
- Tranny Jesus will save us from jihad and genocide
- Muslim attempts to shoot up Christians in France
- Armenian Genocide Scoreboard
- School Cancels “Put Your Daughter in a Symbol of Submission” Day
- Turkey’s Foreign Minister Coming Out of the Closet?
- BREAKING: Good Friday Statement from Archbishop Eliud of Kenya
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.