Lambeth Position on Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani
This statement was received in response to my inquiry of Lambeth Palace of any statements made on behalf of Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani.
Youcef Nadarkhani is very much in our thoughts and prayers here at Lambeth Palace. Archbishop Rowan has made clear and direct representations on Pastor Nadarkhani ‘s behalf to the Iranian Government via the Iranian Ambassador in London. I can assure you that we continue to monitor the situation carefully.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- If journalists had details about ISIS, why didn’t President Obama?
- Sudanese Mom Released from Khartoum Prison
- March of the “Abrahamic Faiths”
- Group Upset Anglican School Will Not Allow Construction of a Mosque
- Pregnant Woman Sentenced to Death for Refusing to Recant Her Christianity
- Archbishop Welby Struggles with a Greater Truth
- Muslims trying to slide Armenian genocide denial thru U.S. state legislatures.
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.