Methinks He Doth Protest Too Much
Bishop McIntyre in his response to my questions today
I have not read your website and do not intend to.
Bishop McIntyre in his ABC Gippsland interview (14:33) over a week ago
...and of course you can’t do anything about the international blogs out there who just get the wrong side of the story and decide they’re going to “have a go”...
But how would he know? Surely he does not read the website and does not intend to?
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Ephraim Radner on Why I Changed My Mind on Civil Marriage
- Abandoning the Search for the Gay Gene and Embracing Choice
- ACNA Primate: Don’t sign marriage pledge for now
- UK “journalists” distort study to advocate for LGBT church
- Oh Dear—Jim Naughton is peevish again—so give generously to the IRD
- The Marriage Pledge and the Libertarian Solution to the Marriage Debate
- Rusty Reno Makes the Case for Clergy Cutting the Government Out of the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.