“Your God’s Wrong”: Judge Erupts in Angry Tirade, Sends Pro-Life Activist Back to Jail
“You don’t get it, do you? What’s the rule of law? You’re required to abide by it … You’ve lost the right as a citizen to be anywhere near an abortion clinic or to speak to an employee,” he said.
“You’re wrong and your God’s wrong,” he continued. “You have complete contempt … There is a right to (abortion) in this country … You don’t have a right to cause (abortion-seeking women) extra pain and grief the way you do.”
“[Abortion] is legal,” he continued, “that’s all you have to understand … You start causing people emotional pain and harm, you think that’s okay?”
He then asked Wagner whether she would stay away from abortion sites for three years as required by the proposed terms of probation.
“I will not,” Wagner replied firmly.
“Then you’re going to jail,” said Clements.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Abortion Now, Abortion Tomorrow, Abortion Forever
- From the President on down, the Left Can’t Understand Hobby Lobby (Updated)
- The First Civilization
- The utilitarian unity of burning at the stake and abortion
- U.S. consensus shifts - do they even matter?
- Louisiana Moves Bill Through Senate to Impose Regulations on Abortion Providers
- Last Chance to Fund the Gosnell Movie
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.