NY Issues Banned Word List
Does everyone remember that NY has mandatory sex education for children that includes field trips to the drug stores to teach our youth to shop for condoms and find the nearest clinic for STD’s?
The “open” forum for the sex ed program makes their latest mandate a little surprising. I mean, come on, you are going to allow your kids to learn about the varied methods of sex, up to and including bestiality, but you can’t talk about animal shelters?
I have always thought California would be the first to fall into the abyss, but New York, it may be time to bid you adieu.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Gagnon and Jean Lloyd: a One-Two Punch
- The Response To North Korea’s Attack On Hollywood Is Disastrous And Cowardly
- Col. Allen West and the Race Card
- Good Places To Shop If You Have Some Extra Clink
- Do Professors Have a Right to “Academic Freedom?”
- The Genderbread Person
- Is a Church that Sues Itself a Church?
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.