Doug Wilson on the Tolerance of Diversity
That’s a great observation at the end,
Diversity has 2 fundamental tenets, as far as I’ve been able to glean from my interaction with the tolerance police. The first is that they have an absolute commitment to free speech, the second tenet is “shut up!”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- A Fabulous Resource for Same-Sex-Attracted Christians and Their Friends & Allies
- Grafton Appointment Exposes Massive Differences in the Anglican Church in Australia
- Perth Same-Sex Marriage Vote - Provincial Council Says “No”
- Grown Methodist Children Throw Temper Tantrum
- Hawaii Dem Votes Yes on Gay Marriage, Smashes Homeless’ Carts
- Methodist Pastor Found Guilty, Gets Wrist Slapped
- Australia’s First Female Diocesan Bishop - we should ordain homosexuals and the Cross does not save
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.