Doug Wilson on the Tolerance of Diversity
That’s a great observation at the end,
Diversity has 2 fundamental tenets, as far as I’ve been able to glean from my interaction with the tolerance police. The first is that they have an absolute commitment to free speech, the second tenet is “shut up!”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Trans Boy Pushes, Girls Push Back
- [Oz] New Diocese of Gippsland Appointment Raises Fresh Concerns
- 2 New Mexico churches bombed on Lord’s Day (UPDATED)
- On Valorizing Gay Marriage: A Response to Wesley Hill
- Love Does Not Rejoice in Wrongdoing; A Response to Drs. Jacobs, Hill, and Prior
- 40 Questions, but only One Question is Needed
- Jimmy Carter, Makin’ Stuff Up
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.