Doug Wilson on the Tolerance of Diversity
That’s a great observation at the end,
Diversity has 2 fundamental tenets, as far as I’ve been able to glean from my interaction with the tolerance police. The first is that they have an absolute commitment to free speech, the second tenet is “shut up!”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- A Well-Aimed Blast at the Communion-Wreckers
- Podcast: Canterbury’s Unfailingly Consistent Claim to Powerlessness
- It’s Not About Tolerance
- New App Funded by Tax Dollars Connects Teens to Birth Control & Sexuality Education
- Former TEC Rector Accused of Sexual Misconduct
- Wycliffe Hall Principal Writes “to put the record straight”
- [CofE] Statement from Diocese of Manchester on “Trans Jesus” Play
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.