His Grace Responds to the ASA
You will recall that a call was sent out across the land for inspiration for His Grace to respond to a rather specious complaint from the ASA. You will be happy to learn that His Grace has responded to the ASA in a quite magnificient manner.
His Grace thanks you for your email of 10th May, and for the attached bundle of pdfs and sundry other documents. Over the years he has endured some appalling persecution and had the most unpleasant encounters with smouldering faggots, so he begs your indulgence, compassion and understanding as you conduct your inquiry into the allegation that he is publishing/distributing images which some may find ‘offensive’ and/or ‘homophobic’.You asked him to keep the correspondence confidential, and he has done so. However, since he is constrained by no law from communicating with his advisers and legal counsellors, and there being no statutory upper limit on the number of those advisers and legal counsellors, he thought it appropriate to consult with his communicants (that is, his ecclesial blog community) because the Lord has been gracious to surround him with manifest and beneficial wisdom in abundance (along with a few nut-jobs). Some elements of your correspondence may therefore have been spread abroad (if not around the globe), which is regrettable but unavoidable.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Trial in South Carolina: Day 10 - ECUSA’s Witness again Barred from Rendering Undisclosed Opinions
- Time for Christians to Get Out of Federal Contracting
- Islam in the News: Threatening Christians and Cutting off Hands
- Dr. Al Mohler on Church of England Decision to Ordain Women Bishops
- “Women Priests in their Sights”? - or “liberals in Australia running scared”
- Trial in South Carolina: Day 9 - a Day of Contradictions
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.