Abortion zealots attack women’s center in Sioux Falls
“Yesterday was a tough day. There have been numerous imposters posing as women in crisis in order to gain access into our building, but yesterday we had a woman who was taking pictures through the windows in broad daylight! After calling the police, we found out that she is employed by Planned Parenthood! You may ask, “Why would anyone do this?” Right now we are winning a judicial battle against Planned Parenthood! There is a law in the courts that will save many unborn lives through stronger restrictions on abortion. We know that we are making history! This is the reason they are trying to intimidate our center. For the personal safety of the people who work here on the front lines, and the well being of the women we serve, we need to purchase a state-of-the-art security system with camera surveillance capability.”
You can donate toward a security system here. Tell ‘em Stand Firm sent ya.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- America’s Coming Demographic Disaster
- Evidence of Politics at IRS Continues to Roll In
- Persecution or Statutory Rape?
- Religion of Molech Defends Late-Term Baby-Killing
- Pre-teen Pedophile Victim Forced by Rapist to Get Abortion at Planned Parenthood
- Methodists Weigh In On Gosnell
- Gosnell Waives Right to Appeal; Gets Life in Prison
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.