Happy Progenitor A Day
From the Coalition for Marriage:
Dear marriage supporter,
When Spain redefined marriage the Spanish Government rewrote birth certificates, removing the words “father and mother” and replacing them with “progenitor A and progenitor B”.
So, this Father’s Day weekend, we have placed adverts on 13 websites wishing Britain “Happy Progenitor A’s Day”, and asking: “what will they change next?”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Pre-teen Pedophile Victim Forced by Rapist to Get Abortion at Planned Parenthood
- More from the IX Commandment beat
- Gay Marriage is to Govt. as is Study Hall to Academics
- Hollywood Producer Pleads Guilty to Child Porn Possession
- Americans Are Insane
- Religions Not Accepting of Everybody
- UPDATED: Act of Faith Costs Track Team Win and Trip to Championship
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.