Government Website Gives Dads Tips on Raising Kids
You may not have been aware but the government has an entrie website promoting fatherhood. Now I am the first to stand up and shout that children need a father, need him to be involved in their lives and to be the head of the family. I would prefer my taxpayer money to go teaching kids faith, good values, how precious life is at all stages, and respect for their fellow man but especially for their mother. Here’s Uncle Sam’s version of fatherhood:
The federal government Web site www.fatherhood.gov offers a wide range of “tips” and resources for teaching men how to be a father, including “father-child” videos on healthy eating, teeth brushing and hand washing.
The taxpayer-funded website, launched during the Clinton administration, is a project of the National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse, which is a part of Health and Human Services’ Office of Family Assistance. The site links to the videos on the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences’ Psychiatric Research Institute’s Web site.
Wonder why the mythical Julia doesn’t have a husband to be the father to her government enabled child?
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Pre-teen Pedophile Victim Forced by Rapist to Get Abortion at Planned Parenthood
- More from the IX Commandment beat
- Gay Marriage is to Govt. as is Study Hall to Academics
- Hollywood Producer Pleads Guilty to Child Porn Possession
- Americans Are Insane
- Religions Not Accepting of Everybody
- UPDATED: Act of Faith Costs Track Team Win and Trip to Championship
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.