GLBT Activists Participate in Vulgar Display at White House Sponsored Event
Language warning: “Do not read” unless you understand and accept the fact that the article contains course and vulgar language.
In a time of skyrocketing deficits, stiffling unemployment and world unrest, this administration uses our tax dollars to finance an opportunity for gay activists to desecrate the White House and demean one of America’s most popular and beloved presidents. How can an adminstration that makes repeated calls for civility and spends countless hours denouncing anyone who disagrees with it as a racists allow such to happen—especially in a place that should demand our respect?
Last Friday, an attaché of important gay people from Philadelphia made a trip to Washington D.C. as invited guests of President Barack Obama for the White House’s first-ever gay pride reception. There, they danced to the sounds of a Marine Corps band; they dined on crab cakes and canapés; they hand-delivered letters from concerned citizens like this 18-year old who has had four people close to him gunned down, and noted rhyming raconteur CA Conrad; and some of them took advantage of photo opportunities to give the late President Ronald Reagan the middle finger.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Never Let a Tragedy Go to Waste
- More from the IX Commandment beat
- Gay Marriage is to Govt. as is Study Hall to Academics
- Hey Anglicans, hearing the Benghazi testimony, how ‘bout that IX Commandment?
- Better headgear or wii to prevent terrorism
- Gay marriage ‘key factor’ in Tory Eastleigh defeat
- An Interesting Theory on Political Engagement from an SF Commenter
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.