There’s an Easy Answer to This - But Do You Have Others?
It seems to me there is a very obvious answer to her question. There is certainly at least one song (hymn) that comes to mind. It was used on a similar occasion, back in 1912, at a temporary gathering in the middle of the North Atlantic: “Nearer, My God, To Thee.”
But I’m sure that SF readers have better suggestions—have away in the comments below.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Unrest in Salisbury Goes All the Way to the Top?
- All is Well™ - Georgia Division
- TEC Minnesota gives local option for same sex marriage
- All Is Well™: Meanwhile, at yet another parish in the Diocese of Upper South Carolina ...
- Burning Incense to Rosie O’Donnell
- From Crossan to Spong: +Johnston Cares [Not] for His Sheep
- Have Your Say on the Next Presiding Bishop
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.