It’s the Church of England’s General Synod, when atheist commentators traditionally tell the Church that it must adopt more progressive policies in order to win their approval.
Yes, we do tend to follow our brethren off the cliff but the American branch may be taking the lead this year. Do they have Episcopal Sexual Prophets?
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Sweet lyrics and you can goose step to it!
- America’s Coming Demographic Disaster
- Legalism overpowers grace in women’s “choices”
- A question about Pew’s “Breadwinner Moms”
- A Few Notes About the Boy Scouts Decision
- Sending “the LGBT soufflé back to the kitchen”
- SBC Expected to Disaffiliate with Boy Scouts
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.