The Rev. Phil Ashey Responds to the “Generous Orthodoxy” of the Episcopal Church
This week, the Rev. Winnie Varghese, an Episcopal priest, wrote about the “generous orthodoxy” of the Episcopal Church. In today’s Anglican PerspectiveCanon Ashey crituques Rev. Varghese’s article and specifically takes issue with the author’s source of “revelation.” Key Scripture: 2 Tim. 3:16
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- PB sermon turns silk purse into sow’s ear
- TEC Minnesota gives local option for same sex marriage
- Andrew Wilson and Rob Bell on Unbelievable
- Don’t Sign the Letter
- So Much Anger Over the Wrath of God
- The “Big Bang Theory” and What It Tells Us about Man’s Capabilities
- Eichmann to Gosnell, Ragsdale on the Assist
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.