OPEN THREAD: What Bishops Are Refusing To Authorize the Provisional Rite for Same Sex Blessings?
I’m a bit surprised at the bishops who are *not* authorizing use of the provisional rite for same sex blessings.
Please post what news you have about who is NOT authorizing use of the rite in the comments below. Please don’t mention the ones who are authorizing the rite—that’s assumed to be happening in spades. I’m interested in the bishops who are choosing *not to authorize use of the rite*.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- How do you say “Indaba” in Japanese?
- A Fabulous Resource for Same-Sex-Attracted Christians and Their Friends & Allies
- Grafton Appointment Exposes Massive Differences in the Anglican Church in Australia
- Perth Same-Sex Marriage Vote - Provincial Council Says “No”
- Grown Methodist Children Throw Temper Tantrum
- Hawaii Dem Votes Yes on Gay Marriage, Smashes Homeless’ Carts
- Methodist Pastor Found Guilty, Gets Wrist Slapped
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.