DA Carson on NT Wright’s Wrongs and the Errors of the New Perspective
If you are interested in understanding the New Perspective on Paul - especially as articulated by NT Wright - and why some of us at Stand Firm think it’s not only untenable as an interpretive framework for the New Testament but also comes dangerously close to undermining the gospel, this series of lectures by DA Carson is fantastic. It will take you about three hours but it’s well worth the time.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Is the Will Free?
- One final 31 October thought
- Scripture Alone: A Reason to Celebrate Reformation Day
- Reformation Day 2013 - Homily on Justification
- What Happens to Those Who Die Without Hearing the Gospel?
- Q and A: Can a Believer Lose his Salvation?
- Despairing over “Despair” at the Church’s “Paternalism”
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.