Further Meltdown in the Diocese of Georgia [Part Two]: More on the Departure of Calvary, Americus
Readers may recall that Calvary Americus [now renamed St. John’s Anglican] departed in April of this year from the Diocese of Georgia.
From the American Times-Recorder, where there is more:
The white understated storefront church adjacent to the feed and seed store and located at 411 W. Forsyth St., Americus was filled with joy, celebration and the Holy Spirit as 70 people were received into the Anglican Church in North America by the Rt. Rev. Dr. Foley Beach, Bishop of the Anglican Diocese of the South. The occasion was followed by a reception.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Rump Diocese Tries “Hail Mary” Pass in South Carolina
- ECUSA, Diocese of Chicago Gang Up on Quincy Parishes
- Quincy Funds Frozen Again; Defense Fund Needs Help
- Bishop John-David Schofield, Rest in Peace
- GAFCON Day 4 - Interview with Bishop Iker
- Neuhaus Vindicated Yet Again
- Judgment in Quincy; Chicago Denied Substitution, $1.1 Million Released
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.