Highly Important Information: Roger Federer Into Gold Medal Olympics Match
After four hours and nineteen minutes, Roger Federer beats Juan Martin Del Potro 19-17 in the third set. Epic match. Tears all around for both men, as they are both so expressive.
Quiet—very quiet—joy by Federer since Del Potro is heartbroken. No big celebration at all.
Both men simply class acts—and such great tennis it was heart-horrifying all around. An unbelievable display of nerves from the Fed in the third set as he served from behind all the way.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Friday Palate Cleanser: Spectacular B&W Photos of New York City
- It’s the end of the world as we know it (and that’s great!)
- Reforming the Republic IV: Educate; Do Not Enstupidate[*]
- Actions Still Speak Louder Than Words
- Robert J. Samuelson Discusses Risk, Reality and America’s Future
- Free Speech For Me, But Not For Thee
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.