The New Stupid Party
There are many Americans who are dissatisfied with choosing between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney fo president. I can understand their frustration. Fortunately, there is now a ticket that will be a choice, not an echo. CNN reports:
Exactly one year after announcing her White House bid on “The Tonight Show,” actress and comedian Roseanne Barr won the presidential nomination of the Peace and Freedom Party Saturday in Los Angeles.
Barr’s vice presidential running-mate is Cindy Sheehan, the mother of a soldier killed in Iraq and anti-war activist best known for her protest outside of then-President George W. Bush’s Crawford, Texas, ranch.
“Cindy and I are the ‘Throw the Bums Out’ ticket and the ‘Ballot Access’ ticket. The American people are sick and tired of this ‘lesser evil’ garbage they get fed every election year,” said Barr before the party’s convention vote, which was held at the United Methodist Church in Los Angeles. “Both the Democrats and the Republicans do the same evils once they’re in office.”
Not sure what church it was in L.A. that hosted the convention, but it might have been this one:
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Ohio State U. research challenges Obamacare assumption
- Dan Savage is right
- Hawaii Dem Votes Yes on Gay Marriage, Smashes Homeless’ Carts
- U.S. designates more Religion-of-Peaceniks as terror groups
- Cold War Veteran non-heroic reflection
- The Authoritarian Dan Savage - “Compulsory Abortion for 30 Years”
- State Dpt., MSM bail on Benghazi, BUT!
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.