Office Depot ‘Supports Bravery,’ Meaning ‘Hey Kids - It’s Great to be Gay!’
This is part of a national email campaign from Office Depot:
What is this “Born This Way” Foundation? Cruise over to their web site if you dare, where you’ll learn that this is the work of no less courageous an individual than Lady GaGa, and sponsored by the usual lefty suspects such as the MacArthur Foundation.
Let me remind you that Staples, which has a policy of not taking positions on political issues, also sells office supplies.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Sweet lyrics and you can goose step to it!
- America’s Coming Demographic Disaster
- You win or you die
- Shiny Red Balls & Red Herrings in Upper South Carolina: Three Notes on Bishop Waldo’s Clergy Email
- Waldo To Approve Same Sex Blessings: Truth & Consequences in the Diocese of Upper South Carolina
- A Glance At the 59 Congregations of the Diocese of Upper South Carolina
- Legalism overpowers grace in women’s “choices”
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.