Annual Moore College Lectures - The Point of the Sword
The Annual Moore College Lectures are underway
Good preaching is more than historical revelation, skilled oration, or the ability to give multimedia presentations. Rather it is the present Word of God to His people. And it is to communicate this that is the preacher’s first calling. Rev Chris Green, Oak Hill Theological College, London will deliver the annual Moore College Lectures for 2012 on preaching. Chris has specific responsibility at Oak Hill for preaching training. He is the Vice Principal and previously was the pastor of a church in south London. His main area of interest is ministry and preaching.
Videos of the first 2 lectures are already available and the rest will be livestreamed. Enjoy.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Sam Allberry - Is God Anti-Gay? [video]
- They lived not only in ages past (South Sudan news)
- The Four Courtrooms of James 2:1-13
- Don’t Sign the Letter
- Hey Anglicans, hearing the Benghazi testimony, how ‘bout that IX Commandment?
- Why Rick. - Another Candidate for Archbishop of Sydney
- Indoctrination Through Hymnody in the Pluralistic Church
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.