No Co Ever - Episode 1 on the Train Wreck of the Elephant Room 2
A couple of months back you may have noticed the woeful Elephant Room 2 where a small number of prominent evangelical leaders, including Mark Driscoll, gave a free pass to modalist and prosperity gospel advocate T.D. Jakes. Rather than deal with the elephant of Jakes’ various heresies they skirted around the central points of contention.
Partly in response No Compromise Radio have formed No Compromise: Ever (NoCoEver) with their own panel of James White, Carl Trueman and Phil Johnson. Here’s the first of their recorded discussions. Some great material here on Jakes himself and the wider malaise that led to the ER2 debacle.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Handel’s Messiah - An Annotated Libretto
- How do you say “Indaba” in Japanese?
- Paul Crouch, Founder of TBN, Dies
- Grafton Appointment Exposes Massive Differences in the Anglican Church in Australia
- Perth Same-Sex Marriage Vote - Provincial Council Says “No”
- Dan Savage is right
- Australia’s First Female Diocesan Bishop - we should ordain homosexuals and the Cross does not save
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.