Business Owners Lose Civic Award After Successful Suit Against Implementation of Obamacare
Read and inwardly digest. I wonder how many liberals actually want to see Americans lose the Freedom of Religion? It is time to remember the past. They came for the Jews and I said nothing because I was not a Jew. Then they came for the .....
But the award was taken away after the owners of Hercules Industries, the Newland family, won the court injunction which said that they did not have to start providing employees with coverage that included abortion-inducing drugs, contraception and sterilization. As with several companies and colleges around the nation, the family that runs Hercules claimed that the mandates force them to violate their own religious beliefs.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/27/catholic-business-owners-that-fought-off-obamacare-get-proclamation-from-denver/#ixzz24qpi6eVQ
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- A (Formerly Anglo-)Catholic on the Anglican Flaw
- Culture of Death Doing What It Does Best
- Ohio State U. research challenges Obamacare assumption
- The Wages of Hubris
- Step Away From the Encyclical, and Nobody Gets Hurt
- Magical Christians say combat vets’ stress is un-Biblical
- Yo, Young America! You’re STOOPID!
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.