The State of the Church - The Rev. Dr. Kendall S. Harmon at St. Paul’s, Summerville in May 2012
I’ve been listening to this excellent talk by Kendall Harmon. In it he gives an overview on what to expect at General Convention 2012—but the larger context, particularly about marriage, is fascinating and well worth the listen.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Sam Allberry - Is God Anti-Gay? [video]
- TEC Minnesota gives local option for same sex marriage
- DioDallas: Bishop Stanton Announces Retirement
- Gay Marriage is to Govt. as is Study Hall to Academics
- Andrew Wilson and Rob Bell on Unbelievable
- Don’t Sign the Letter
- Hey Anglicans, hearing the Benghazi testimony, how ‘bout that IX Commandment?
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.