The State of the Church - The Rev. Dr. Kendall S. Harmon at St. Paul’s, Summerville in May 2012
I’ve been listening to this excellent talk by Kendall Harmon. In it he gives an overview on what to expect at General Convention 2012—but the larger context, particularly about marriage, is fascinating and well worth the listen.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- How do you say “Indaba” in Japanese?
- A Fabulous Resource for Same-Sex-Attracted Christians and Their Friends & Allies
- Grafton Appointment Exposes Massive Differences in the Anglican Church in Australia
- Rump Diocese Tries “Hail Mary” Pass in South Carolina
- Perth Same-Sex Marriage Vote - Provincial Council Says “No”
- Grown Methodist Children Throw Temper Tantrum
- Hawaii Dem Votes Yes on Gay Marriage, Smashes Homeless’ Carts
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.