The State of the Church - The Rev. Dr. Kendall S. Harmon at St. Paul’s, Summerville in May 2012
I’ve been listening to this excellent talk by Kendall Harmon. In it he gives an overview on what to expect at General Convention 2012—but the larger context, particularly about marriage, is fascinating and well worth the listen.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- CofE Clergy Refuse to “Take Note” of “Orthodox” Bishops’ Report on Marriage
- Collapse into Incoherence
- Decisions Have Consequences
- Then and Now
- State of Georgia Demands Pastor Turn Over Sermons
- Global South Day 2 - Carthage and the Valley of Dry Bones
- New Zealand FCA make Submission to Same-Sex Blessing Working Group
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.