DNC Turns Down RC Cardinal Request to Pray at Convention but Yes to 2 hour Islamic Jumah Prayers
The DNC recently turned down a Roman Catholic Cardinal’s request to say a prayer at the Democratic National Convention. Think it’s because they already cast their oar in a different water?
The Blaze has an interesting article that is a must read.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Cranmer on Slaughter of British Soldier on Streets of London
- Capitalism and Community
- Jurgen Liias’s Move to Rome: A Spiritual Autobiography
- Adoption: Recipe for Virtually Automatic Audit
- States Have a Right to Protect Residents from Illegal Immigration
- Gang Immigration Bill (S.744) is Comprehensively Flawed
- The Obama Scandals Aren’t About Bad Government, but Big Government
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.