DNC Turns Down RC Cardinal Request to Pray at Convention but Yes to 2 hour Islamic Jumah Prayers
The DNC recently turned down a Roman Catholic Cardinal’s request to say a prayer at the Democratic National Convention. Think it’s because they already cast their oar in a different water?
The Blaze has an interesting article that is a must read.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- A (Formerly Anglo-)Catholic on the Anglican Flaw
- Ohio State U. research challenges Obamacare assumption
- Then and Now: NY Times Takes up Its Partisan Bat and Swings for the Fences
- Life in These United States, Episode 2,109
- The Wages of Hubris
- Step Away From the Encyclical, and Nobody Gets Hurt
- U.S. designates more Religion-of-Peaceniks as terror groups
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.