Judge Approves Tax-Payer Funded Sex Change Operation for Inmate
Explain to me why we need more taxes?
A federal judge on Tuesday ordered state prison officials to provide taxpayer-funded sex-reassignment surgery to a transgender inmate serving life in prison for murder.
Michelle Kosilek was born male but has received hormone treatments and now lives as a woman in an all-male prison. Robert Kosilek was convicted of murder in the killing of his wife in 1990.
U.S. District Judge Mark Wolf is believed to be the first federal judge to order prison officials to provide sex-reassignment surgery for a transgender inmate.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- It’s the end of the world as we know it (and that’s great!)
- Robert J. Samuelson Discusses Risk, Reality and America’s Future
- Capitalism and Community
- Adoption: Recipe for Virtually Automatic Audit
- States Have a Right to Protect Residents from Illegal Immigration
- Gang Immigration Bill (S.744) is Comprehensively Flawed
- The Obama Scandals Aren’t About Bad Government, but Big Government
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.