BREAKING: Iranian Pastor Released; Acquitted of Apostasy
If this report is accurate, and I pray that it is, God has indeed worked a miracle.
CSW has been informed that Yousef Nadarkhani, the Church of Iran pastor sentenced to death for apostasy, has been released and is at home with his family.
According to reliable sources, during court proceedings that took place today, Pastor Nadarkhani was acquitted of apostasy, but found guilty of evangelizing Muslims. He was sentenced to three years imprisonment for the latter charge, but released because he had already served this time.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Ohio State U. research challenges Obamacare assumption
- Magical Christians say combat vets’ stress is un-Biblical
- U.S. designates more Religion-of-Peaceniks as terror groups
- The Price of Citizenship?
- The Authoritarian Dan Savage - “Compulsory Abortion for 30 Years”
- Billy Graham’s Last Sermon to America
- State Dpt., MSM bail on Benghazi, BUT!
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.