I know it isn’t yet an official Episcopal Holy Day yet, but I figure by next General Convention there will be enough support to put it on the calendar. So, in honor of International Talk Like a Pirate Day, I offer first the incomparable George Harrison:
And then, on a more elevated note, and with apologies to Gilbert and Sullivan, perhaps the finest piece of music ever devoted to the subject of piracy, by Emerson, Lake, and Palmer:
And if this doesn’t meet with your approval…go swab the poop deck, ye bilge rats, or you’ll be swingin’ from the highest yardarm!
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Pre-teen Pedophile Victim Forced by Rapist to Get Abortion at Planned Parenthood
- More from the IX Commandment beat
- Gay Marriage is to Govt. as is Study Hall to Academics
- Hollywood Producer Pleads Guilty to Child Porn Possession
- Americans Are Insane
- Religions Not Accepting of Everybody
- UPDATED: Act of Faith Costs Track Team Win and Trip to Championship
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.