Why would a purportedly “evangelical” website publish such heretical rubbish:
“Heterosexual coming together is a unique expression of the creation invitation and ordinance. It is sealed and honoured in marriage.
Gay partnership and adoption have significance and reality, but these are qualitatively different. They should be sealed and honoured in a blessed union…more”
“Renewing the “evangelical centre”? What rot. So sad to see the Fulcrum is allowing itself to be used as a mouthpiece for the Pit.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- A Fabulous Resource for Same-Sex-Attracted Christians and Their Friends & Allies
- Grafton Appointment Exposes Massive Differences in the Anglican Church in Australia
- Perth Same-Sex Marriage Vote - Provincial Council Says “No”
- Grown Methodist Children Throw Temper Tantrum
- Hawaii Dem Votes Yes on Gay Marriage, Smashes Homeless’ Carts
- Methodist Pastor Found Guilty, Gets Wrist Slapped
- Australia’s First Female Diocesan Bishop - we should ordain homosexuals and the Cross does not save
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.