Why would a purportedly “evangelical” website publish such heretical rubbish:
“Heterosexual coming together is a unique expression of the creation invitation and ordinance. It is sealed and honoured in marriage.
Gay partnership and adoption have significance and reality, but these are qualitatively different. They should be sealed and honoured in a blessed union…more”
“Renewing the “evangelical centre”? What rot. So sad to see the Fulcrum is allowing itself to be used as a mouthpiece for the Pit.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Sweet lyrics and you can goose step to it!
- You win or you die
- Shiny Red Balls & Red Herrings in Upper South Carolina: Three Notes on Bishop Waldo’s Clergy Email
- Waldo To Approve Same Sex Blessings: Truth & Consequences in the Diocese of Upper South Carolina
- A Glance At the 59 Congregations of the Diocese of Upper South Carolina
- Justin Welby: Legally Recognized Homosexual Unions “Strengthen us All…”
- A Few Notes About the Boy Scouts Decision
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.