Crown Commission Deadlocked on Vote for Next ABC
The body responsible for choosing the next Archbishop of Canterbury has failed to agree who should be the successor to Dr Rowan Williams.
Despite a three day session, aided by prayers invoked on Twitter with the hashtage #prayforthecnc, the 16-member committee has been unable to decide on who should take on the job that the present incumbent today implied was “impossible”.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Straddling the Divide
- Serving the LGBT Community?
- Unrest in Salisbury Goes All the Way to the Top?
- More From a COE Bishop About The Importance of Being Unified With Him
- Sermon: James 2:14-26 - Faith Without Works is Dead
- Sam Allberry - Is God Anti-Gay? [video]
- They lived not only in ages past (South Sudan news)
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.