Crown Commission Deadlocked on Vote for Next ABC
The body responsible for choosing the next Archbishop of Canterbury has failed to agree who should be the successor to Dr Rowan Williams.
Despite a three day session, aided by prayers invoked on Twitter with the hashtage #prayforthecnc, the 16-member committee has been unable to decide on who should take on the job that the present incumbent today implied was “impossible”.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Handel’s Messiah - An Annotated Libretto
- How do you say “Indaba” in Japanese?
- A (Formerly Anglo-)Catholic on the Anglican Flaw
- Grafton Appointment Exposes Massive Differences in the Anglican Church in Australia
- Perth Same-Sex Marriage Vote - Provincial Council Says “No”
- Australia’s First Female Diocesan Bishop - we should ordain homosexuals and the Cross does not save
- U.S. designates more Religion-of-Peaceniks as terror groups
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.