TSA to Implement Body Scanners that Instantly Know Everything About Your Body
If you thought the x-ray scanners at the airport were bad, wait until you find out that TSA employees will soon know what you had for breakfast and how pumped you are to sit on a plane for twelve hours.
Unfortunately, you won’t know what they know, because Homeland Security’s new toy is capable of detecting every molecule on your person from over 164 feet (50 meters) away—without your permission.
CIA-Backed Company Develops New Scanners
“Within the next year or two, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security will instantly know everything about your body, clothes, and luggage with a new laser-based molecular scanner fired from 164 feet (50 meters) away. From traces of drugs or gun powder on your clothes to what you had for breakfast to the adrenaline level in your body—agents will be able to get any information they want without even touching you,” reports Gizmodo.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- It’s the end of the world as we know it (and that’s great!)
- Robert J. Samuelson Discusses Risk, Reality and America’s Future
- Capitalism and Community
- Adoption: Recipe for Virtually Automatic Audit
- States Have a Right to Protect Residents from Illegal Immigration
- Gang Immigration Bill (S.744) is Comprehensively Flawed
- The Obama Scandals Aren’t About Bad Government, but Big Government
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.