Will they say it in debate, or leave it to their zombie minions? (Language warning!)
The social media Democrats have it down to one word.
Anything the Republicans say is dismissed with one word.
Will the Veep use it in tonight’s debate? Will the POTUS use it in #2 or #3?
Or will they try to maintain an aloof innocence and just leave it to the kool aid besotted to scream it for them?
(Language warning for the video)
OR, will the Republicans bring it up about the Administration’s explanations for Libya?
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Free Speech For Me, But Not For Thee
- Never Let a Tragedy Go to Waste
- More from the IX Commandment beat
- Gay Marriage is to Govt. as is Study Hall to Academics
- Pope Canonizes Saints, Reporter Gets the Vapors (UPDATED)
- Hey Anglicans, hearing the Benghazi testimony, how ‘bout that IX Commandment?
- Better headgear or wii to prevent terrorism
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.