Will they say it in debate, or leave it to their zombie minions? (Language warning!)
The social media Democrats have it down to one word.
Anything the Republicans say is dismissed with one word.
Will the Veep use it in tonight’s debate? Will the POTUS use it in #2 or #3?
Or will they try to maintain an aloof innocence and just leave it to the kool aid besotted to scream it for them?
(Language warning for the video)
OR, will the Republicans bring it up about the Administration’s explanations for Libya?
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Ohio State U. research challenges Obamacare assumption
- Then and Now: NY Times Takes up Its Partisan Bat and Swings for the Fences
- Dan Savage is right
- Hawaii Dem Votes Yes on Gay Marriage, Smashes Homeless’ Carts
- God’s Grace Visible: the Story of a Christian Mom Who Went Viral
- U.S. designates more Religion-of-Peaceniks as terror groups
- Cold War Veteran non-heroic reflection
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.