Love, Truth, and Homosexuality
This is the second session of a four part series of adult Christian education classes at Good Shepherd. The purpose of the series is to gain a deeper understanding of homosexuality so that we can reach out to and support those who struggle with same sex attraction while remaining true to biblical principles. In this session Melissa Ingraham, a licensed Christian counselor who once identified as a lesbian, discusses some of her own struggles and the science and psychology of sexual identity and orientation
In case you missed the first session: Same Sex Attraction and the Bible, you can listen to it here.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Sweet lyrics and you can goose step to it!
- You win or you die
- Shiny Red Balls & Red Herrings in Upper South Carolina: Three Notes on Bishop Waldo’s Clergy Email
- Waldo To Approve Same Sex Blessings: Truth & Consequences in the Diocese of Upper South Carolina
- A Glance At the 59 Congregations of the Diocese of Upper South Carolina
- Justin Welby: Legally Recognized Homosexual Unions “Strengthen us All…”
- A Few Notes About the Boy Scouts Decision
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.