Love, Truth, and Homosexuality
This is the second session of a four part series of adult Christian education classes at Good Shepherd. The purpose of the series is to gain a deeper understanding of homosexuality so that we can reach out to and support those who struggle with same sex attraction while remaining true to biblical principles. In this session Melissa Ingraham, a licensed Christian counselor who once identified as a lesbian, discusses some of her own struggles and the science and psychology of sexual identity and orientation
In case you missed the first session: Same Sex Attraction and the Bible, you can listen to it here.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- A Fabulous Resource for Same-Sex-Attracted Christians and Their Friends & Allies
- Grafton Appointment Exposes Massive Differences in the Anglican Church in Australia
- Perth Same-Sex Marriage Vote - Provincial Council Says “No”
- Grown Methodist Children Throw Temper Tantrum
- Hawaii Dem Votes Yes on Gay Marriage, Smashes Homeless’ Carts
- Methodist Pastor Found Guilty, Gets Wrist Slapped
- Australia’s First Female Diocesan Bishop - we should ordain homosexuals and the Cross does not save
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.