Lent & Beyond: Praying for the Diocese of South Carolina
Yesterday, when I read of the disciplinary action taken against Bishop Mark Lawrence, I wept. I found great comfort is Torre’s post on Psalm 11. If you haven’t read Psalm 11, please do. It changes the frame of reference from the natural to the supernatural, the greater reality.–JW
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- TEC Minnesota gives local option for same sex marriage
- DioDallas: Bishop Stanton Announces Retirement
- Gay Marriage is to Govt. as is Study Hall to Academics
- The Four Courtrooms of James 2:1-13
- Hey Anglicans, hearing the Benghazi testimony, how ‘bout that IX Commandment?
- Indoctrination Through Hymnody in the Pluralistic Church
- Ruling in St. James Case Clouds the Title of Former Episcopal Parish Properties in California
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.