Lent & Beyond: Praying for the Diocese of South Carolina
Yesterday, when I read of the disciplinary action taken against Bishop Mark Lawrence, I wept. I found great comfort is Torre’s post on Psalm 11. If you haven’t read Psalm 11, please do. It changes the frame of reference from the natural to the supernatural, the greater reality.–JW
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Horus Reads the Internet
- Scalia’s Prophecy Fulfilled (Sub Silentio)
- Aaaand let’s bring that Title IV thing to the GTS mess
- Clash of the Canons and Civil Law at GTS
- At GTS, Prayers Ascending to Father, Son and Holy Lawyers
- The Unraveling of the Anglican Communion
- Dude! We can bring back heresy trials!
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.