Lent & Beyond: Praying for the Diocese of South Carolina
Yesterday, when I read of the disciplinary action taken against Bishop Mark Lawrence, I wept. I found great comfort is Torre’s post on Psalm 11. If you haven’t read Psalm 11, please do. It changes the frame of reference from the natural to the supernatural, the greater reality.–JW
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Iron Sharpens Iron interview on Anglicanism past, present and future
- Primates Meeting - Little Progress and a Very Little Procession
- Why Does Inclusion Always Lead to Exclusion? [UPDATED]
- TEC Presiding Bishop Curry Places Bishop Stacy Sauls on Administrative Leave
- Prayers for Presiding Bishop Curry
- Sydney Archbishop Glenn Davies Calls Christians to Gracious Engagement in Marriage Debate
- Book Review: raised forever: Jesus’ Resurrection and ours by Rory Shiner
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.