Lent & Beyond: Praying for the Diocese of South Carolina
Yesterday, when I read of the disciplinary action taken against Bishop Mark Lawrence, I wept. I found great comfort is Torre’s post on Psalm 11. If you haven’t read Psalm 11, please do. It changes the frame of reference from the natural to the supernatural, the greater reality.–JW
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Red Quiver: A 40 Day Journey with Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- A Modest Proposal to Reform ECUSA (I)
- Seeking God’s Face on Ash Wednesday
- Meanwhile, in a parallel Episcopalian universe
- NJ teen an icon of the PB, legal team and their enablers?
- What is Lent?
- Exclusive: Bishop Iker on the Anglo-Catholic/Evangelical Divide
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.