Lent & Beyond: Praying for the Diocese of South Carolina
Yesterday, when I read of the disciplinary action taken against Bishop Mark Lawrence, I wept. I found great comfort is Torre’s post on Psalm 11. If you haven’t read Psalm 11, please do. It changes the frame of reference from the natural to the supernatural, the greater reality.–JW
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Sleeping at Gethsemane - Robert Gagnon
- Islamic Atrocities, the “Narrative of Redemption” and Christmas
- Decision Expected Soon in South Carolina Case
- Unique Christmas Giving Opportunity
- Tips for the Calamitously Depressive on Surviving the Christmas Season
- Is a Church that Sues Itself a Church?
- Embracing Xmas
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.