Lent & Beyond: Praying for the Diocese of South Carolina
Yesterday, when I read of the disciplinary action taken against Bishop Mark Lawrence, I wept. I found great comfort is Torre’s post on Psalm 11. If you haven’t read Psalm 11, please do. It changes the frame of reference from the natural to the supernatural, the greater reality.–JW
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- An Easter Message From Bishop Mark Lawrence
- Texas Supreme Court Denies ECUSA’s Motion for Stay / Recall
- Thoughts on veiled crosses
- But I don’t want all that doom and gloom with my Easter!
- South Carolina Supreme Court Takes Jurisdiction of Appeals
- Of God and Pizza
- Watch out What You Ask for: CA Judge Puts Cloud on all ECUSA Parish Property Sales
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.