Lent & Beyond: Praying for the Diocese of South Carolina
Yesterday, when I read of the disciplinary action taken against Bishop Mark Lawrence, I wept. I found great comfort is Torre’s post on Psalm 11. If you haven’t read Psalm 11, please do. It changes the frame of reference from the natural to the supernatural, the greater reality.–JW
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- A Well-Aimed Blast at the Communion-Wreckers
- The Case of the Felonious Priest
- +Bruno’s Conflict of Interest Is Now Public
- Iron Sharpens Iron interview on Anglicanism past, present and future
- Primates Meeting - Little Progress and a Very Little Procession
- Why Does Inclusion Always Lead to Exclusion? [UPDATED]
- TEC Presiding Bishop Curry Places Bishop Stacy Sauls on Administrative Leave
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.