Lent & Beyond: Praying for the Diocese of South Carolina
Yesterday, when I read of the disciplinary action taken against Bishop Mark Lawrence, I wept. I found great comfort is Torre’s post on Psalm 11. If you haven’t read Psalm 11, please do. It changes the frame of reference from the natural to the supernatural, the greater reality.–JW
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Handel’s Messiah - An Annotated Libretto
- How do you say “Indaba” in Japanese?
- Rump Diocese Tries “Hail Mary” Pass in South Carolina
- Dan Savage is right
- Cold War Veteran non-heroic reflection
- ECUSA, Diocese of Chicago Gang Up on Quincy Parishes
- United Thank Offering now for Gun Control and other activism
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.