Lent & Beyond: Praying for the Diocese of South Carolina
Yesterday, when I read of the disciplinary action taken against Bishop Mark Lawrence, I wept. I found great comfort is Torre’s post on Psalm 11. If you haven’t read Psalm 11, please do. It changes the frame of reference from the natural to the supernatural, the greater reality.–JW
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Pay Day Lenders From Atlanta Send Fake “Christian” Ministry to Harass South Dakotans
- Look! A squirrel! (Sermon on John 6:1-21)
- Final Judgment Entered in Fort Worth Case
- Planned Parenthood, Pay Day Lenders, and How I’m Praying These Days
- On Valorizing Gay Marriage: A Response to Wesley Hill
- Another Biblical battlefront - you can give fire support
- Busting Paltry Prayer Time
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.