Lent & Beyond: Praying for the Diocese of South Carolina
Yesterday, when I read of the disciplinary action taken against Bishop Mark Lawrence, I wept. I found great comfort is Torre’s post on Psalm 11. If you haven’t read Psalm 11, please do. It changes the frame of reference from the natural to the supernatural, the greater reality.–JW
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Analyzing the Quincy Decision
- South Carolina Trial Ends: Day 14
- [Bumped: How to give to Quincy] Quincy Funds Frozen Again; Defense Fund Needs Help
- BREAKING: Appellate Court Affirms Lower Court Decision in Qunicy Appeal
- South Carolina Trial Day 13: the Truth Will Out
- South Carolina Trial: Day 12 - Judge Refuses to Be Distracted
- South Carolina Trial Day 11: a Waste of Time
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.