Lent & Beyond: Praying for the Diocese of South Carolina
Yesterday, when I read of the disciplinary action taken against Bishop Mark Lawrence, I wept. I found great comfort is Torre’s post on Psalm 11. If you haven’t read Psalm 11, please do. It changes the frame of reference from the natural to the supernatural, the greater reality.–JW
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- The right kind of anxiety
- Same Sex Marriage Comes to Falls Church
- Praying through the abominable headline news
- Global South Steering Committee Accepts Oversight Request from South Carolina
- Presiding Bishop Rules out Settlement; San Joaquin to Appeal
- The Death of Voltaire. But don’t you dare talk about it.
- Making Sense of the Trial in South Carolina
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.