Terrorism or Workplace Violence?
You decide. Terrorism or workplace violence?
Victims of the Nov. 2009 Ft. Hood shooting are being denied benefits commensurate with combat injuries because the Obama administration refuses to label the attack an act of terrorism.
Should we really be trying to balance our budget on the backs of men and women who volunteered to protect this country?
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Ohio State U. research challenges Obamacare assumption
- Dan Savage is right
- Hawaii Dem Votes Yes on Gay Marriage, Smashes Homeless’ Carts
- U.S. designates more Religion-of-Peaceniks as terror groups
- North Korea Executes 80 Citizens
- Cold War Veteran non-heroic reflection
- The Authoritarian Dan Savage - “Compulsory Abortion for 30 Years”
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.