Terrorism or Workplace Violence?
You decide. Terrorism or workplace violence?
Victims of the Nov. 2009 Ft. Hood shooting are being denied benefits commensurate with combat injuries because the Obama administration refuses to label the attack an act of terrorism.
Should we really be trying to balance our budget on the backs of men and women who volunteered to protect this country?
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- States Have a Right to Protect Residents from Illegal Immigration
- Gang Immigration Bill (S.744) is Comprehensively Flawed
- Never Let a Tragedy Go to Waste
- They lived not only in ages past (South Sudan news)
- More from the IX Commandment beat
- Gay Marriage is to Govt. as is Study Hall to Academics
- Hey Anglicans, hearing the Benghazi testimony, how ‘bout that IX Commandment?
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.