12 Reasons out of 12,000 Why Romney will Win
Unlike some who shall remain nameless claiminng to be the real source of the election predictions not to mention others who have thrown their hat identifier into the ring, this prognosticator shall simply provide you a dozen reasons why Romney will win the upcoming election. Keep in mind that this is only 12 out of 12,0000.
12. Because women are voting with their smarts and not their parts.
11. Because even David Letterman realizes President Obama lied.
10. Because under Obama’s plan, electricity prices will necessarily skyrocket.
9. Because American soldiers murdered on American soil by a terrorist are not victims of work place violence.
8. Because Obama’s energy policy bleeds red not green.
7. Because gun running is illegal and so is lying about it.
6. Because we did build that.
5. Because when the chips are down, Americans don’t leave Americans behind, unless, of course, it is during the middle of a political campaign where the entire strategy revolves around convincing the electorate that the group committing the murder has been destroyed.
4. Because America doesn’t trust this administration with anything much less a mandate.
3. Because more flexibility AFTER the election is not an option.
2. Because Bill Clinton told us so.
1. Because Obama told us so.
I admit my confidence in Romney winning is based on the theory that Americans are not stupid and fooling them twice is more difficult than many politicians think. I think the silent majority still exists and is mad as hell.
I think Romney will win by enough of a margin that we will wind up with a hanging chad dilemna.
Now if Newt’s source is correct - all bets are off and Romney will take it in a landslide.
All that being said, please remember that we are mere humans and when we forget to include the Lord of All, we stumble and fall. I think that regardless of who you think is best to lead the country, we need to pray that the winner is on God’s side! PRAY!
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Ohio State U. research challenges Obamacare assumption
- Dan Savage is right
- Hawaii Dem Votes Yes on Gay Marriage, Smashes Homeless’ Carts
- U.S. designates more Religion-of-Peaceniks as terror groups
- Cold War Veteran non-heroic reflection
- The Authoritarian Dan Savage - “Compulsory Abortion for 30 Years”
- State Dpt., MSM bail on Benghazi, BUT!
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.